Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tribute to Maruge



Sandika
# 1948 / 1972
Ex - Colonial Division
Libertyful Town
Sri Lanka
18. 09. 2014

N. F.F.F.E. Maruge
The Head Master,
‘Thank You Free Education’ – Institution,
Inspirational Avenue
Republic of Kenya

Dear Sir,

You already know my name, I hope, because I wrote it above.  

Kenya is little far away I know but that is according to the geographical map, Right?
I feel little proud because I too is a student but half of your total age.  I am 43

‘Fighting’ this is ‘in my blood too’   but that is for a better purpose only. We love the word ‘non – violence’.

I must tell you that I was born exactly after 22 years we gained independence. So for what you explained before the ‘chairman’, ‘I need no clarifications’. 

‘Every child, person must love education’ that is your mantra RIGHT? I my whole heartedly agree. And every child of this globe has a right to good teacher’ as well. 

Dear Mr. Maruge,

There was one particular Sri Lankan who thought that every child has right to free education. And no child should stay at home without getting any formal education. Let me proudly tell you his name. He is Mr. C.W.W.Kannangara and he is the father of free education of Sri Lanka.

And dear Mr. Maruge, let me just remind you that I am a PURE CREATION OF FREE EDUCATION nothing else.  

Mr. Maruge,

‘Struggling’ is a word that we murdered and buried long ago. The Opportunities are PLENTY in this globe we live compared to then. And there are books of rights millions of them published and are given to every ‘institution of Education’ because they are must have ones and must read by every teacher and parent. And the pages of those printed versions are full of rights, acts and conventions, that is to boost and uplift the education for every child’. 

Oh! If the world has forgotten lets remind them. The acts and conventions did not fall from sky those are there thanks to the ‘fighters’ like you Mr. Maruge.

And about freedom , liberty, independence what ever word the rest of the world use to describe or to prescribe its true meaning to the ones who have lost it what so ever way, other than the evident countries who experienced ‘ colonization that is long before we learned the word ‘globalization’. 

I have news to convert Mr. Maruge hope you already know this by now. almost all the members of Political Parties around the globe ( from 186 countries?) are ‘conferencing’ here in Sri Lanka these days and I believe there is no NEED TO TELL OR REMIND that they must exchange their PLANS AND SUGGESTIONS with each other ‘ FOR A BETTER TOMORROW’ in order to achieve all the success in Education of all type. That is FOR A BETTER EDUCATION’ TO CREATE A COMPLETE MAN at the end.   I believe that Kenya is present here too. 

Perhaps, I can handover this letter to you, through them. 

And I very specifically like to mention that ‘colonization’ is over and we all are FRIENDS now. We must eliminate ‘hate’ and anger’ from our schedules, flesh and blood, if there is anything left. 

So there is no reason for any child to stay at home without heading in to a school, not only the Kenyans in particular but also each and every child of any tribe or society.
I believe Kenya has changed a lot after independence.  

So, Mr. Maruge, Let’s all, together, fight for a peaceful GLOBE from now onwards.
Have a learning Day!

For Readers; Here are the word verification for his initials 
N- Never Give up
F – fighting
F – For
F- Free
E – Education







No comments:

Post a Comment