Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Help your friends recognize you .........................

I do not log in to my personal (?) e mail account that much, not like in the past. I actually do not have any e mailing connection with others though the globe has become very e mail oriented. Perhaps it is because I have no friends who are willing to keep in touch with me via e mails. But I have a list of few names on a side of the E- mail structure.  I cannot remember composing any mails recently.

So forget about my emailing situation. I like to focus on some other topic  
After about half a year (?) today, (wrote yesterday)I just visited footpath through my personal e mail without logging in straight away, through the main Google page.  I have received a lot of reminders my inbox was full of them. Most them I have received were from the ‘face book’ though I do not visit the page anymore. Somehow I get various messages that is not quite unexpected.

Following is one of the face book messages I received …………..

‘Help your friends recognize you’; I guess this is a very intelligent title if I can analyze it properly, I thought.

I believe first of all I must try to ‘recognize my self’ very before I try to give others a chance to recognize me. I do not know what importance that it holds ‘people trying to recognize each other’ if they do not really understand the true or deep meaning of ‘recognizing ‘or recognition’. I do not know how good I am in trying to recognize me or outside world.  

Recognizing faces I can do even without using any spectacles. But truly, it is not possible for me to recognize (in its deep sense of meaning) people around me, because most of them are invisible or have no word to word contact or face to face contacts other than exchanging ‘ good mornings’ and good afternoons, and hurried smiles.  It is true that there is a difference between the meanings of visible and invisible and one can argue that ‘visibling’ before others won’t help you to understand, recognize others clearly or better way or for them to recognize you accurately.  I agree with such opinion of some as well. Recognizing someone cannot be done even if you maintain face to face contacts with people around you.   Often, my mind becomes a puzzle trying to understand these things.  How to understand human mind, where it is located in the human figure? What are criteria that one should use?

Also , one can say that it is just a single ‘click ‘away. You just have to click the ‘visible’ or invisible that is in your electronic mail communication system.
Anyhow, following is a couple of sentences of a popular song sung by veteran singer 

Alhaj MohideenBeig , sung very long ago.

Sinahawen ho kathawen beha maninnata minisa
Sithe ethide kawda danne kiyannata wimasa

This is the rough translation according to my level of ability of the subject, translating.

From a dialogue spoken or from a smile shared, it is not possible to recognize a man
Who knows and can analyze ‘what is inside of the mind of him’ 

I can say to my friends (if there are any) ‘read me with a conscious mind’ but you need to first of all remove all the coloured glasses you are wearing, from your eyes. 

Then you will be able to recognize me, accurately,perhaps.

I am a sole product of this human society. You can’t recognize me without really trying to understand the ‘shape and size of this society’ you live. the structure of the society, political or apolitical shape and sizes of the society.  It is not quite possible to understand or recognize me ‘if you don’t at least have a slight idea as to ‘how a human mind functions’.  You really will not be able to recognize me ‘if you do not understand results of human or inhuman judgments of this world.  It is not that difficult to recognize me if you understand ‘how important it is to respect a person’s privacy’.  I can list many things under the topic of ‘how to recognize me’.

Sole heatedly I am an apolitical human being somehow I have become very little interested in ‘politics’. One thing I can assure others that I do not eat, sleep or breathe politics. I breathe in or I would say, I like to inhale ‘good music’, read a good book, watch a good movie ( eye pleasing) discuss something I like very much with people who has same DNA , genes’ or desires like me, rather than listening to something disturbing my mind other than indulge in political heroism world. But I would say that I like to discuss what I see according to my own personal understanding.

But I do not find most the opportunities mainly because I have somehow alienated from the ‘natural living’.  It is not possible that you can call ‘living ‘a living if you have to force yourself to live.

But it is unavoidable that I have started rating people (I associate or know) within, unconsciously most the time, consciously some other time. 
Observing every wrinkle of my face, or movements of my facial expressions, watching every eye movements of mine, watching how I eat, drink, or the things that human prefer do privately, you cannot recognize me

Yet don’t you think that I have given you enough of chances to get some pleasure and enjoyment, knowing or after understanding what you prefer or like, don’t you think that I have given you all enough of pleasure. I think I have given you facts to describe or give others a descriptions to speak about me I guess.

So do you think you have recognized me accurately by testing or practicing all what I mentioned earlier, in the chapter? 

I know that, about sometime ago people of various groups, interests visited my village and have inquired about me, Perhaps they were researching. Were the facts given, collated by you enough to recognize me?

How well you know me by now. how well you know ‘you’?

I do not know whether I helped you to recognize me yet I believe that I have given you some clues, at least.

Let me give you more chances on the day that I understand myself fully or totally, for you to understand or recognize me accurately.

Have an understanding day!



No comments:

Post a Comment