Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

On 'Rocketing' Tenderly……………

I very humbly dedicate this poor essay for all the names of the scientists of the Region and of the globe who tried their level best to prosper their regions, their territories in newest inventions of sciences, such as rocket Engineering, Indigenous Technology (Inspired by Biography of Dr. Abdul Kalam) 


You don’t have to innovate or create rockets in every country or in every region what you can at least try to do is import the shape or the speed of a rocket in what you do

Forget rocketing at least you can learn how to accelerate what ever you are doing , what ever you have started doing with regard to your carrier, or with regard to your personal life

Yesterday after watching the movie ‘A good lie’, my eyes caught a new proverb, An African Proverb   

Here it is ………
“If you want to go faster, go alone,
If you want to go far, go together”

I am not aware that how many of you have tried the mantra of going together to go far, (this can be applied to everything in ones life) in order to achieve your targets of life

I believe going together is not enough but with a thorough understanding is essential

Rocketing ones self awareness on many things of world happenings is highly essential. I m thinking whether I have forgotten any tasks to complete before I reach my next level of age
Awareness in the sense, every fact or detail require to accelerate your life

I am thinking of raising my awareness on ‘writing essays’; rules and regulations with regard to essay writing, compiling , noveling, printing ( at least the basics) Oh! Not to become an expert but to have a bit of knowledge on most the things possible

You know that I am not a rocket scientist, I know absolutely nothing about why there is no possibility for humans to live comfortably in moon or in other planets, all what I can do is to apply the theory of rocket engineering that scientists of the field discuss in a more dignitized, proud manner, in to other life categories

Why? Because I see some digits of sciences, that all others can apply in to their styles, methods of living, other than in creating rockets or ballistic missiles

Speed of a rocket , type of fuel, adhesives, particles, all what is written in the scientific charts ( He, P etc)  mechanism of metal or Iron,  trials in barren lands there are plenty of things that comes in to my mind uninvitedly

I don’t know whether I got enough of time to accomplish unfinished tasks that I have been thinking of completing, within few days of given time.  ‘Given time’; what does it really mean? Every living creature is given a time period, ( birth to death) to complete their tasks that they are expected to finish, by the family they belong to, by the society they belong to, by the entire world they belong to.

For instance practically you are not expected to be in Primary school, or at university throughout your life, there are time period given to complete your goals with regard to Education (formal – School) for instance, before you move on to the next stage of your carrier, personal life.

I have been thinking to get at least a draft print out of a collection of essays that I have been trying to compile, but I am still planning things within, without really trying it to materialize.  

Rocketing Plans

This isn't practical though, when it comes to implementing things that needs careful consideration, better survey

Immediately add ‘to the list of ‘thinking’ – self, of the things that you need to rocket your self with regard to PLANNING or IMPLEMENTING life plans, and promise yourself that you will be accomplishing it within a month time, if possible
Nothing is impossible

I have ‘the friends the resources, I get every bit of support from them if I ask them I ‘trust their word’ and I don’t ask them for ‘proof’ of what they can do for me. I can make ‘a list’ of things, areas that I need help to improve my capacities, from my colleagues

Rocketing your thinking with regard to how to ‘IMPLEMENT’ what you have been planning or planned within a shorter period of time
I have to question my self whether I am ready to work sleepless to complete my unfinished or half completed, some percentages to be completed tasks ‘within a shorter period of time

Right now, I am thinking of my personal projects ‘ an amateurly compiling novel to get to its final shape

I am not quite sure whether I will be able to expect sort of a disciplined edition at the end

I thought it is not point learning every day, if you really trying to do something out of what you have so far learned
So that is what I am trying to do these days…………

Rocketing something within a total frame of quality is highly essential.
Rocket without its expected, scientific standards is no use that is the science we need to practice or should be learned

Quality first rocket, we need. I like to apply it to my project if possible. I want to do something before I become ‘nothing’ before the emperor of death

Life is something uncertain or unpredictable I truly don’t want to live a frustrated life during my latter stage of living

My wish is a simple life with no complexities before my eye sites
I often feel all materials are equal to garbage that should be thrown away, though i talk of rocketing my life to the future 

Rocketing your life plans, we all have to do in a very careful manner 

To get to rocket science stage, the scientists had to sacrifice millions of their hopes, aims of their personal lives over years, decades, had to invest a loads of living moments, time, for the sake of innovating rockets or innovating every innovation of sciences  

 so rocketing ; does not mean speeding something busllshitly or idiotically 'take the 'pulses of rocket engineering'/ sciences and add the theories to your life, intelligently 

And my friends , learn to use what so ever, your innovations, for the sake of human kind ,mankind

lets try to draft a different mantra of living, creating a rocket to sustainability of this globe, perhaps, protecting every bit of human friendly environment ( rocket of peace, perhaps) 

Science for the sake of human kind 

i take this opportunity to say how i appreciate their investment of time in order to innovate ' new technological mechanisms that is useful to human life 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment